jueves, 25 de junio de 2020

In these difficult times we live in, we all need to learn tools for strengthening our resilience
Can't see images? Click here...

wildmind

Learn Tools for Thriving in Challenging Times

Check out these five-star reviews from real readers on Amazon.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Both beautiful and practical
This book is both beautiful and practical. Mindful self-compassion is my main practice, and This Difficult Thing of Being Human is filled with exercises to cultivate warmth and kindness for ourselves. The author's empathy and care shine through his words. I'm grateful to have found it.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Read this book!
Yes! A guide to life! Read this if you are a human being!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Comforting and practical
This book helped me see that although others might not always be there for me when I need them, I can always be there for myself. I highly recommend this book to anyone who feels alone or is struggling with a poor sense of self.

I've heard from many meditation students who have benefited from the techniques of mindful self-compassion I teach. They report that they find these simple but powerful tools vital in freeing themselves from habits of self-criticism and self-hatred, and from the suffering they cause.
I hope that you too enjoy and benefit from the book.
Love,
Bodhipaksa
Rectángulo redondeado: Buy from Amazon

Rectángulo redondeado: Buy from the publisher
Rectángulo redondeado: Buy from IndieBound
Rectángulo redondeado: Buy from Barnes & Noble



Wildmind
3205 Mead Hill Road
Newmarket NH 03857
USA