lunes, 13 de agosto de 2018

wildmind


0

How to Stop Beating Yourself Up: A Self-Paced Course In Self-Compassion

A 28-Session Online Course, Starting Aug 12
We all long for someone who will love us unconditionally. But what if that person is us?
Self-compassion is the radically healing practice of treating ourselves with the kindness, respect, and gentleness that we would ideally offer to those we love.
It's a skill that helps us to have greater emotional robustness and resilience. And it can be learned...
Rectángulo redondeado: Click here to learn more

Four steps to self-empathy and self-kindness

One thing that’s changed my life more than any other is the practice of self-empathy. Simply hearing the term for the first time was a revelation for me, since I immediately recognized that I wasn’t in fact empathetic toward myself. It had never even occurred to me to have empathy for myself. And this was despite the fact that I’d been, at that point, practicing lovingkindness meditation for more than two decades.
My lack of self-empathy showed itself in the way I could...
Rectángulo redondeado: Click here to continue reading

0

Other courses

Some of our courses are now delivered at your own pace rather than on a fixed schedule. The following courses are still open for registration:



Wildmind
7 Penstock Way, #308
Newmarket NH 03857
USA
+1 (603) 292-3960