viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018

Ellis article (en espanol) on Chinese investment and activity in Latin America





Dear Colleague:

With my apologies for sending three articles in such a short timeframe, please allow me to share with you my just published spanish-language work on Chinese investment activities in Latin America, and associated engagement trends.  The work is based on the article that I presented at the University of Chile last fall in an event organized by the university and RedCAEM (an academic network focused on China-Latin America issues) among others.  The work is included here as a PDF file, and is also located on the RedCAEM website:

http://chinayamericalatina.com/wps-papers/

For those of you interested in other work on China-Latin America issues, I would also encourage you to take a look at the other studies and resources available on the RedCAEM site.

I appreciate your interest in my work, and welcome the opportunity to continue in touch through this medium.

Respectfully,

Evan Ellis

Dr. R. Evan Ellis
Research Professor of Latin American Studies U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute
47 Ashburn Drive
Carlisle, PA 17013
Tel: (717) 245-4085
Cell: (703) 328-7770
Fax: (717) 245-3820