lunes, 11 de mayo de 2020


 H-Net Notifications
Subject: H-Buddhism daily digest: 1 new items have been posted

New items have been posted in H-Buddhism.

Table of Contents

  1. REVIEWS> New H-Buddhism China Area Book Review Editor: Jessica Zu

REVIEWS> New H-Buddhism China Area Book Review Editor: Jessica Zu

by Jessica Zu
Dear All,
Greetings, my name is Jessica Zu. I am currently an ABD of the Department of Religion at Princeton University. I work on modern Chinese Buddhism. I will join USC Dornsife, the School of Religion in the fall as an assistant professor. I am very happy to have been chosen as H-Buddhism's new book review editor for the China area, and I am excited to join the H-Net team.
I am looking forward to working with you to get book reviews done for the subfield of Chinese Buddhism. Since I focus on the modern period, the premodern period is not my forte. I would greatly appreciate suggestions of books on premodern Chinese Buddhism that should be reviewed. I would also much appreciate it if you could let me know if you are interested in reviewing books for H-Buddhism.
Warm regards,
Jessica
·         Read more or reply