miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Publication on China's recently released second official white paper outlining its policy toward Latin America and the Caribbean



Dear Colleague:

I hope this email finds you well.  With this email, I would like to share my latest publication on China's recently released second official white paper outlining its policy toward Latin America and the Caribbean.  My article analyzes what the policy paper indicates about China's principal areas of focus, and style, in engaging with the region, and provides associated recommendations for U.S. policymakers.

As always, the publication is included here as a PDF file, and may also be accessed at the website for Econvue, which published it.

https://econvue.com/pulse/china-latin-america-and-caribbean-us-sphere-influence

For those among you who celebrate Christmas, I would like to wish you a wonderful Christmas, hopefully spent with family, friends and other loved ones.  Thank you for the opportunity to have shared my articles with you during the past year.  I look forward to continuing to interact with you in the coming year...

Respectfully,

Evan Ellis

 Dr. R. Evan Ellis
Research Professor of Latin American Studies U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute
47 Ashburn Drive
Carlisle, PA 17013
Tel: (717) 245-4085
Cell: (703) 328-7770
Fax: (717) 245-3820