miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2018

wildmind


Waking Up: Stepping From Delusion to Freedom In This Very Life

A 60-Session Online Course, Starting Sep 30
Buddhism teaches us that in order for us to be at peace, “becoming a better person,” isn’t enough. To find true happiness we have to radically change the way we see ourselves and our relation with the world. This change comes about by developing insight, so that we appreciate the impermanent and interconnected nature of our being.
Rectángulo redondeado: Click here to learn more

A “Feeling Crap” Meditation

I’m sure that sometimes you feel crap. The other week I was feeling particularly crappy. I have an idea what was causing me to feel that way, but that’s not particularly important. The thing is that I was feeling crap, by which I mean I felt sad, tired, and sometimes despairing.
The last thing I wanted to do, really, was to sit in meditation...
Rectángulo redondeado: Click here to continue reading


Preorder Bodhipaksa's Latest Book!


The perfect gift and an essential addition to any Buddhist library, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Buddha! is at once humorous and scholarly, and a timely antidote to the “fake news” that can surround some of the Buddha’s teachings.
You can pre-order “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Buddha!” from the following sellers:


Other courses

Many of our courses are now delivered at your own pace rather than on a fixed schedule. The following course is still open for registration:
Enroll for the following course before Sept 30 and get the Early Bird rate!